Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fun night in PA!


Last night I went out with someone for dinner. Needless to say, I had a great time. It's not fun being stuck in a hotel room while I wait for Rajni to get off work so that she and I can do things together. She typically doesn't make it back to the hotel room until around 4. But then again, I spend most of my day sleeping, recovering from the night before (staying up, talking on the phone, facebook etc...)

Lucky for me, there's a place across the street from where we are staying that I have found. It's a nice pub/restaurant. Cool place to go for food and drinks.
So last night I went there, had a drink and went to a Thai restaurant with someone that I met from here. The experience was pleasant. But I thought it was funny when he brought to my attention that I have a Southern accent!! OMG! I thought my sister was teasing me when she told me a year ago that I had a country accent. I guess she was right because last night, another person just confirmed the same thing.

The experience last night was kind of refreshing. It's a good change from the entire Alabama atmosphere and venues. PA state is not bad at all. People are friendly and there's a lot of bigger cities nearby.

So a lot of people have been commenting about my "glow" ...That..I don't know how to respond to. All I know is...I have been getting a lot of rest lately and my stress level is at a very minimum stage. That must be it right?? LOL

I miss Vance. But I'll see him soon. I spoke to him yesterday and I'll call him again today. I am sure Erik is keeping him busy with video games. It's Vance's favorite past time! haha.

Alright....as soon as I got on this person's car last night, this song came on. It was on his playlist together with the other songs that I also listen to!! How awesome!. But this one particular song is stucked in my head. It's the first time I've heard this. It's a remix of the song of Rihanna and Eminem (I love The Way You Lie). But I like this one better. It's very well made and it flows. So here's the song!

No comments:

Post a Comment