Monday, April 18, 2011

Allentown, PA


This trip had been wonderful so far. We went to NYC Sunday and had a blast. One thing I noticed while I was there, everyone that were walking around were pretty much from all over the place. Not New Yorkers. It was such a melting pot. It reminded me so much of CA.

Rajni is at work during the day. Living me with not much to do but relax in my room. haha. Luckily, the hotel is next door to a wonderful pub. So during the day, I'd spend my day lounging around and catch up on things that I wouldn't otherwise do when I am at work. It's great! When she gets back from work, we go to all kinds of places. So far, we've covered the mall and great restaurant.

I went to the branch today and brought her lunch. The branch was all informed that I am a Personal Banker back in Alabama. They were very friendly and accomadating.

I really, really like Pensylvania. It's close to everywhere. It's diverse, modern and it seem to have everything that I want to do. Or perhaps, I have been deprived from "normalcy" from being in Alabama that anything that I see aside from Bama seems great! LOL

So yesterday when we went to NY, I noticed all sorts of fashion. I really love the fact that I can look around and see what people wear and look at what I wear and I completely in trend with the current fashion. I'm glad that inspite of bad economy that have lead to an extreme convervation, I have managed to keep up with my fashion...I don't think it has to be compromised if money or lack thereof is the issue. You can recycle a lot of things, repair old clothing or mix and old with the new. And from there, you have implemented your own unique fashion. LOL

I always get told by people that my style is young, professional, sleek, sophisticated, classy with a twist of a little bit if "sexiness".....Someone told me this lately and it just stucked on me. I guess you can combine all those description with a dash of sexiness. Hey, everyone's got their own unique style. So if mine happens to be those description that I mentioned above, I WILL TAKE IT! lol.

This trip has brought major positive impact on me. I have been doing a lot of self reflection lately. It has helped me cultivate some answers that I've been needing to receive.

There's a saying that you can get to the good without going through the bad. I feel like that's what happened here.

Some people back home have been keeping intouch with me. To say hello, how's my trip etc. It's wonderful to be missed! :-)

I spoke to Vance tonight. I miss the boy terribly. I hope he knows that mommy is recharging. Mommy needs a break sometimes so I can provide better care for him.

This is it for tonight...Tomorrow is an exciting day! :-) Good nights!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment